Finding Hidden Signals in your Scientific Data
Workflow automation, data harmonization, and advanced analytics are transforming life sciences research. In this webinar, Mike Tarselli of TetraScience and David Gosalvez of PerkinElmer Informatics discuss the strategic collaboration between the two companies and how the 3Cs — cloud, collaboration, and capabilities — accelerate biopharma R&D.
You'll learn about these benefits of cloud computing collaboration:
- Centralized and searchable data
- Near real-time data analysis
- Configurable cloud data pipeline for increased agility
- Computing scalability on demand
Why you need scientific data cloud services
Accelerating DNA sequencing time enables faster patient diagnostics. However, speeding genetic sequencing results require life sciences companies to manage a great volume of large raw data sets. In this world, point-to-point data integrations are a challenge. Data that is not harmonized and prepared for AI, ML , or advanced analytics.
Watch this webinar to learn about the strategic collaboration between TetraScience and PerkinElmer Informatics.
You will learn how PerkinElmer Signals works and how it integrates with the Tetra Scientific Data Cloud to automate the data pipeline; this includes use cases such as high-throughput screening automation. Learn how to:
- Improve reproducibility with Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable (FAIR) data
- Automate workflows and accelerate digital transformation
- Increase data actionability via configurable data pipelines
- Gain experimental efficiency through simplified processes
For a full picture of the benefits of cloud computing in life sciences, watch our webinar.