Training with TetraScience experts
Learn from the experts
By leveraging the Tetra Training system, TetraU, you can efficiently onboard users, teams, and your entire organization with best practices for collecting, accessing, and managing scientific data. Improve organizational performance with TetraU by enabling effective access and use of the Tetra Scientific Data and AI Cloud.
Access our list of available coursesView Courses
Learnings tailored to different team roles and activities
Learn anywhere, anytime
Digital, on-demand training and interactive, instructor-led courses all available
Library of courses for the entire TetraScience Scientific Data and AI Cloud offering
These self-paced, computer-based courses cover most TetraScience specific topics. After going through the eLearnings provided in TetraU, the learner will have a solid understanding of the Tetra Scientific Data and AI Cloud.
Virtual instructor-led training (VILT):
These personalized courses are delivered remotely by TetraScience’s expert trainers, using a virtual technology platform such as Zoom. These VILT courses offer hands-on exercises providing practical experience with a focus on the audience’s needs.
The self-paced workshops use the same materials provided in the instructor-led training to cover and allow the user to review the materials at their own pace. Hands-on exercises complete with required files, task scripts and code allows an enhanced learning experience.
- Be compliant with GxP training requirements related to the Tetra Scientific Data and AI Cloud and be audit ready.
- Obtain certificates and badges with guided learning paths.
- Meet the training needs of your organization with a large variety of courses.
- Stay current with training on new capabilities.
- Improve your learning experience with customized training.
- Leverage best practices from our scientific data experts.
- Access practical references as needed to your scientific data solutions.
Train selected team members to administer the Tetra Data Platform. Skills include environment configuration, pipeline creation, search and filtering, and administration of common support tasks.
Certifications can be examined in your TetraU dashboard to ensure training compliance and skill acquisition.
Trusted by 11 of the top 25 Pharmas
Learn how you can accelerate and improve scientific outcomes with the Tetra Scientific Data and AI Cloud.
Request a Demo