Join us at Smart Labs, Automation & Technology Virtual Summit on Wednesday, May 19th, 2021.
The event will focus on the complexity that encompasses the industry shift towards “Laboratory 4.0,” due to the steep learning curve of technologies and methodology, as well as the adoption of data-centric approaches necessary to drive the change.
Unlocking Data: Using the R&D Data Cloud to Enable Next-Gen Lab Tech
Spin Wang, Ph.D., President & Chief Technology Officer
- Digital transformation speeds time-to-insight, reduces complexity, and future-proofs discovery in life sciences R&
- Vendor-agnostic integrations and connectivity allow data to be unified across the life sciences R&D ecosystem
- Data-centric approaches that automate the full R&D data lifecycle (acquisition, centralization, harmonization) allow for advanced analysis and AI/ML
- Imaging, ‘omics, sequencing, and advanced chromatography workflows yield insights when given harmonized data
- Data interoperability and reproducibility (FAIR data principles) play critical roles in ensuring data integrity of heterogeneous, distributed, and dark data
- How replatforming to the Cloud allows for more flexibility, elasticity, and scalability to accelerate scientific collaboration and discovery
To learn more about the event and register, visit the Smart Labs, Automation & Technology event page.